Hey guys. I thought it was about time I posted another freebie – this one is all about super-charging those positive vibes and outlook on life!
I’d be straight-up lying if I said to you I’m lovin’ life all the time. There’s always times when I feel down, frustrated, angry, sad and ‘I’ve had enough!’ – I know you’re all on the same rollercoaster called life. But for those times when everything seems to be going right, you’re feeling happy and relaxed and nothin’ ain’t gonna get you down … this is what this is about!
I have this theory that if I put it as my wallpaper it’ll remind me of all those awesome moments and help me stay cheery as I move into a new week.
Some of my lovin’ life moments from this past week are:
- Nailing two 5km runs over the weekend. I am invincible. Nothing can stop me!
- Enjoying an almond croissant from Geoffrey Michael Pâtissier while strolling through the botanic gardens on a sunny, spring day
- Getting my hands on some brand new marker pens that are totally awesome (which I also used to create the lettering on this design)
- Quality time cuddling with my cat, and not getting hayfever afterwards!
- Catching up with a ten-hour sleep on Thursday night – random, and entirely refreshing!
Go on, I came up with five – what’s just one moment or thing that had you lovin’ life lately? I’d love for you to share!
Download the wallpaper here!