Six things currently piquing my interest this week:
1: These perfect brows and clever graphic eye. I wish I had straight brows.
2. I have a weakness for lemon tarts. This tartelette au citron meringuée (Lemon cream, Italian meringue, Yuzu and pâte sucrée) by Lenôtre has a lovely, simple design.
3. Oh wow. A period movie set at Versailles starring Kate Winslet and directed by Alan Rickman? Yes please! (In cinemas March 26th)
4. Honestly yum is too right – replicating this perfect autumn-inspired cheese platter is on my to-do shortlist.
5. Ok, so this is just a promo pic from the Nike store .. but it caught my eye because I have been KILLING my workouts lately and this picture embodies exactly how I feel. Endorphins = natural high. Yes please.
6. An irresistible olive-branch sketch by Diana Willard in my favourite palette (black + white) that I’d love as a print on my wall.