- Inspigram [ins-puh-gram]: noun.
1. Inspiring influence sourced from Instagram.
In this week’s inspigram round-up, I’d love to introduce you to:
1. @oliviathebaut – Olivia is a freelance art director and graphic designer based in the south of France. Her most recent Instagram photos shares her trip to Sumba, Indonesia: enter serious jealous vibes and holiday daydreams.
2. @hamadahideaki – Hideaki is a photographer from Osaka, Japan. Her feed is whimsical, candid and beautiful with a fresh, natural feel. So many adjectives!
3. @satsukishibuya – Satsuki lives in California and describes herself as a “painter, artist (and) spiritual thinker”. Her distinct style as an artist is mesmerizing.
I’d love to discover some more amazing feeds so feel free to suggest any – including yourself!