BOO! Did I scare you? I just LOVE scary movies and Halloween so this was a really fun post for me to work on!
It’s absolutely perfect spooky weather today too with storms all around, dark skies and thunder booming every now and then making me jump. What more could you want on such a spooky day?
Oh! Right – chocolate, lollies and everything naughty, right? TREATS is also big on my list today – yummmm!
If you dare to join me in watching a scary movie, here are my top 5:
- The Exorcist – Scariest movie of all time, coz it’s REAL. Yeah, laugh at the 70’s haircuts and special effects but the dialogue and themes are the most disturbing stuff you’ll ever see.
- The Conjuring – Based on a true story, this one has heaps of jump scenes that you don’t see coming. You’ll need to pick the popcorn up from the floor several times!
- Drag Me To Hell – With a 92% Rotten Tomatoes rating, there’s just something seriously freaky about this one – trust me, you will be seriously spooked!
- The Possession – Yeah, this one just really freaked me out for some reason – maybe because it targets a young girl.
- The Rite – Anthony Hopkins, anyone? He makes this film creepy enough without the rest of the film!
If you have any scary movie recommendations, I would love to hear them!