Farewell, 2015 – a year full of ups and down for us all, I’m sure.
Some of my personal highlights:
- My daughter turned two – such a milestone for us given her rough start
- Celebrated three years of marriage (already?!)
- I turned the big 3-0 .. bring it on!
- I fell pregnant with my second bambino
- Hubby got his AMusA (organ) – after much hard work and perseverance
- Lots of fun times with friends and family (particularly movie nights)
- Worked on some amazing projects with great people
Some of the difficult times I know I’d rather forget but I am still grateful for lessons learned and character built through those times.
It’s not long now until a new year dawns and all those blank pages ready to be filled appear – how exciting! Time to set down some goals? My main one will be to have a healthy pregnancy and birth along with moving into our new house as soon as it’s built – hooray! – and continuing to pour love into this little online space of mine that I’ve become so fond of.
I can’t wait to see what 2016 holds for us all. What are some of your highlights from this year and goals for the next?
Hope you all have an amazing time celebrating tonight as we see in the New Year – cheers!